Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Flower Post 1 - Vintage Flora Pattern

Hiya! I'm back with a long series of flower posts. Most were inspired by other bloggers' tutorials, and they were all really pretty! 

Do you recognize ChalkboardNails from this one? Check out her tutorial here


I used OPI My Vampire is Buff as the background. The pink flowers are made up of If You Moust You Moust and Kiss Me On My Tulips by OPI as well. The leaves are OPI Jade is the New Black. I threw in the blue dots (which should look odd but it didn't) in Essence Let's Get Lost. I love the look!! Some of the leaves look like an odd jerky stroke rather than leaf-shaped.



I'll have another post up tomorrow. Gonna catch myself some zzz because I had to wake up early today for some errands, followed by a few hours of sisterly love. I bought two books though, and I'm freaking happy about it! 

No comments:

Post a Comment