Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Flower Post 2: Watercolor Flowers

For lack of a better title. This is the best I can come up with. And yes, I'm ashamed. 
My neighbor's house is under construction (for the next freaking month!!!) so I'm alternating between swearing furiously at the din and vibrations (because she's tearing up the floor, which means that I can feel it from my house, since she's a unit below mine), and luxuriating in the peace. I'm entertaining thoughts of playing loud music at night and hitting my floor with a golf stick- which I don't have- and disturbing her nights like the way she disturbs my days. But I'm not that mean.... yet.

I saw a photo from ChelseasGetNailed.com and I tried to imitate it. I'm not really successful, but this is my attempt. =) Fyi, I can't find the exact photo, but I've included a link for her site.


OPI Can't Find My Czechbook as background. 
Flowers with OPI If You Moust You Moust, OPI A Roll in the Hague, OPI In My Back Pocket. China Glaze Lemon Fizz, OPI Alpine Snow
Branches and Leave with OPI Get in the Expresso Lane and OPI Jade is the New Back, Essie Mojito Madness




Check out ChelseaGetNailed! Her blog is pretty awesome and she has plenty of tutorials!

No comments:

Post a Comment