Friday, June 14, 2013

Flower Post 4: Checkered and Floristry

I've been busy on a project recently, drinking plenty of coffee although it didn't help. My fingers are peeling and sad, shedding skin like crazy. They do that occasionally, but I'm not sure why. I probably should use lotion periodically, like everyday.

I did this nails for my sis, got her to twist her hand into a decent posture so I could photograph it. This design is by ChalkBoardNails, I did them for my sis the moment I saw the post. It really is pretty. Kudos to ChalkBoardNails!


My flora pattern are paler, and I used yellow and pink instead of mustard-yellow and purple roses. 

Polishes used: OPI Alpine Snow, OPI Panda-monium Pink, OPI If You Moust You Moust, OPI The 'It' Color, China Glaze Lemon Fizz, China Glaze Liquid Leather, Essie Navigate Her

I wanted to do this set for myself.. but it doesn't seem fun anymore. I'm on another scouting mission!

No comments:

Post a Comment