Sunday, June 30, 2013

Graffiti Nail Art

I'm back with another nail art. Saw a graffiti nail art somewhere on the net, and attempted it. The original set (I didn't save the link, sorry) has more white and just splotches of colors, but mine... overdid the splotches a little. Lol. I used bits from the sponges, dabbed it in polishes, and blotted them on my nails... and the white just disappeared. My writing (or rather, squiggles) are done with a nail brush because I forgot my nail art pen in my art box. Lol. 

Ta-da! My attempt on Graffiti Nail Art! 



Polished I used: OPI My Boyfriend Scales Walls, China Glaze Liquid Leather, China Glaze Flying High, Holika Holika 28, Elianto s01


Just came back from eating Seoul Garden with my family as a belated family day celebration. Man, are we full! Heading back to my work desk now! 

No comments:

Post a Comment