Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Swatch: China Glaze Spam

Thought I'd put these up now, after a week of nail art. Most of these China Glaze polishes were bought a long time ago, and lying dusty in my box. So, it was a rather fine day to bring it out. Speaking of which, it has been HOT recently. I swear my fingers are sweating... =(

China Glaze Kalahari Kiss. This is a rather odd color, sort of between beige and dusty yellow. It also looks surprisingly pretty against my skin. 


China Glaze Desert Sun. Got this just for the color itself. I don't have enough brown if I need to draw trees and branches on my nails. 

China Glaze Dandy Lyin' Around. This is a shimmer white. Got this for a twist in the plain white background. The first time I used it it was thick and goopy. This time, I allowed more time to try between coats and it was good. Used this recently for my sis' birthday cupcake's cream.  


China Glaze Mosaic Madness. I got this in school -yeah, they have vendors selling polishes in school, talk about feeding my polish addiction. >.< I was regretting buying this after a day, but oh holy lord, this look so pretty. The glitter is good and the photo only shows one coat over CG Kalahari Kiss. Awesome!  


China Glaze Whirled Away aka China Glaze Failed Attempt in Black and White Glitter. When you read all the bad things on other blogs saying how bad this polish is, it IS that bad. No exaggerating. The pieces are hard to manipulate, stuck out, dried matte and cloudy, need to fish for glitter.... and so on. Do not buy. All the indie black and white polishes are tons better. 

Try PrettyandPolished Valentino, or KBShimmer Grayscale. Those two are awesome. I got the first one already, but I'll be getting the second one. It's only a matter of time.... =) 


I've got another swatch post coming up! Lush Lacquer glitter this time! 

No comments:

Post a Comment