Monday, June 10, 2013

Swatch: Happy Hands, Sonnetarium, Girly Bits, Different Dimension

Fourth and final swatch post! All indie here and drool-worthy! 

Happy Hands Banana Stand. This is a die-die-must have! Actually, almost all yellows go on to my to-buy list, but this.... is a *need* for me! Look at the yellow base! And the yellow glitter! And the brown and green glitter!! I like Happy Hands for this polish and The Swamp, but I haven't seen The Swamp since I last saw it on Harlow&Co, a few months back. Think it's out of stock or something. 
Happy Hands has a summer 2013 collection, which has some interesting colors. I'm eyeing the sand and blue glitter one.. I forgot the name.


Sonnetarium Cucumber Salad. Another love! 

Sonnetarium Strawberry Smoothie. This is from the same collection as with the one above. The whole collex is extremely well done, actually. Now.. if only I can get my hands on the yellow polish from the same collex...


My first Girly Bits! Eggnogoholic! This is white base with gold glitter, and boy does it look pretty! Probably be my only Girly Bits because her polishes are so expensive. I thought hard and long to buy this because I thought I could achieve the same look with white jelly and gold glitter, but decided to give the brand a try. 



Different Dimension Emily. Not very impressed. I know that these major glitter polishes look good, like Floam or Sea Breeze, but honestly, they're a major pain on the nails, and most of the times, thick and have severe shrinkage within hours after application.


That's enough of swatches for now. I'll be posting nail art so keep an eye out okay? What do you think of flora nail art? Because I'm got a lot of that coming up next!!

No comments:

Post a Comment