Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Swatch: Lush Lacquer Glitter

Remember I got a whole batch of Lush Lacquer..... that was what? One year ago? I can't remember. I wasn't too impress with the formula, because it was too watery, and I have to fish out the glitters. I did about half of the polishes some time ago, and I'm finishing the rest on this post. 

This is Lush Lacquer Slime Time. I like this, unexpectedly. The teal and green glitters against a light green base and white square glitter looks really good. This is four coats. 


This is Lush Lacquer Snap Crackle Pop. This is a blue, red, white 4th of July polish.  


Lush Lacquer Salsa Verde. This is 4 coats, and not opaque.  

Lush Lacquer Cheetahlicious. 3 coats. Smooth glittery gold. 


This is my second swatch of Lush Lacquer Chubby Bubbly. I do like the polish, think that white and black glitter with pink shimmer base if a genius, but the first swatch was a disaster. For this, I put on 3 coats of Glitza Pink Shimmer and 2 coats of Chubby Bubbly. It wasn't thick at all. I made sure all the coats are thin. 
And it looks so... much better! 


That's it for Lush Lacquer! I like that Lush Lacquer has plenty of new colors, but I think the formula, or the supension/glitter ratio needs some revamp. Although.. they may have improved. These are old bottles.

No comments:

Post a Comment