Monday, June 24, 2013

Swatch: PrettyandPolished

These are PrettyandPolished polishes I bought last year during the cyber monday sale. Which reminds me, I need to set an amount to shop crazily during that day. Haha. 

This is PrettyandPolished Rainy Day Lady. The first two photos are two coats each, while the last one shows only one coat. Love the yellow glitter! So CUTE! Shown over 3 coats of Glitza Shimmer Blue.



PrettyandPolished Candy Coated. Purple glitter in pastel pink base. I got this because it is cheap. Haha. That's why it's a mini bottle. 


PrettyandPolished Chelsea Chelsea Bling Bling. This is four coats, and just opaque enough to suit me. Some VNL still shows still. 


PrettyandPolished Scorpion and the Sea. Got this because I'm a Scorpio. The polish is only so-so. As I said, it was really cheap. Photos aren't great. The sunlight and the camera begins turning odd from here on. =(


I'm pretty proud of myself for clearing out all these old polishes. On the other hand, I'm waiting for the new batch of polishes... that I'll get... soon. 

No comments:

Post a Comment